Tuesday 28 September 2010

Is this my Reality?


Half Full or Empty
 Why is it that people accept negativity as a reality and positivity as a fantasy? I'm been feeling blue for the last couple days and it shows. Anyway I was talking to a colleague and she basically said that it's not natural to be positive all the time. It's not reality. WHAT!? So it's seen as facing reality if you are a "Misery Gus" but not if you are a "Pollyanna". B******t

A lot of people seem to possess this view of reality. "That's life. It's just the way things are. Life is serious",  they are always saying. You know the ones. They settle for what life gives them and are thankful. F**K that!! There is no way I'm going to settle. If I go down, I go down fighting.

PEOPLE WAKE UP!!. We make our own reality.  We may not have control over everything in our lives but we damn well have control of our attitude towards the event.

Take the singer Madonna, please!! LOL. Say what you like about her, she came from nothing and has achieve a helluva lot. You've got to admire her tenacity, marketing and self promotional skills. Whatever happens, no matter how many times she gets knocked down she always gets back up.

"They say that a good thing never lasts
And then it has to fall
Those are the the people that did not
Amount to much at all."
(Madonna, Give it to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment